POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : import openGL : Re: import openGL Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:12:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: import openGL
From: anne
Date: 23 Apr 2003 18:10:06
Message: <web.3ea70e9e2424fca482dec0910@news.povray.org>
thank you all for your help

I did find a poseray version for the mac
http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh/poseray.htm
and this program converted the files to .pov format.

I had two objects, one with flat surfaces, the other with round surfaces.
the one with flat surfaces looked ok, the one with round surfaces is very
coarse in the ray rendition it does not really look smooth and round, but I
guess I need to learn more about ray-tracer and extrapolation.

thank you very much for all your help

anne